|ahhh the good times…|
I get letters almost every day from women around the world who, though their individual stories are unique what they are going through is the same. Their question is the same.
A. Love me back?
B. Come back when he has left or ended the relationship?
C. Make him change his mind and want me after all?
D. How do I make Law of Attraction fix this relationship?
- Stops texting/calling first.
- Stops replying the way he used to, messages are less frequent, less flirtations, and generally less “connected”.
- Says he “needs space”
- Stops using endearing terms as frequently or without prompting.
- Gets annoyed more often.
- TELLS you he’s annoyed with you.
- Stops pursuing you
- Stops making contact or replying when you contact him.
- Says he is done.
- Stop contacting him first.
- Respond slower and less frequently to his texts, take longer than normal to call him back.
- Forget to say “good night or good morning” (just play the “I’m so busy card” if he calls you out on it).
- Change your plans. If you had plans with him, change them semi-last minute
- Generally come across as busy, distracted, less interested, aloof like you really don’t care one way or the other.
Simply say “Ok. I respect that and I want to give you your space. You know how I feel about you and that won’t change. I am going to go about my life, if and when you’re ready let me know if I’m not involved then we can see if there is still potential there. I love you but I’ll let you go, we can be friends”.
|Don’t doooooo it…… don’t cave!|
- Then LET HIM GO.
- Don’t contact him.
- Don’t call in the middle of the night after a bottle of red wine!
- Don’t text 67 messages at the club after too many tequila shots.
- Don’t stalk him on Facebook.
- Don’t email him.
- Don’t Tweet him.
- Don’t Google him.
- Don’t ping him on Skype or Yahoo.
- DO NOT CONTACT HIM!!!!
- If he contacts you, be slow and cool in your response. Not bitchy, but friend like. After all you’re respecting his wishes.
As long as you’re needy, clingy and unwilling to face the reality of the situation, he will want to run from you like the plague. Remember the tighter you try to hold on to him the faster he is going to lace up his Nike’s and make a run for it.