This blog started out, and has always been about my personal journey. It began as an anonymous outlet for my feelings, the good, bad and ugly. It’s role in my life was the one place I could come to say what I was really feeling and thinking. There was comfort in the fact that I could hide behind no one knowing it was ME who was going through all this. That is not the case anymore (obviously 🙂 ) and though I’m blessed, humbled and honored to be out in the open and have it still accepted, it does threaten to change the dynamic a bit.
Last night as I sat in the motel parking lot, I thought all I want to do is go home and write, so I can sleep. But the fear that now being that raw and open with bad days might get a negative response came into my mind. I thought long and hard about that, and what I know is this:
- I must write to keep my sanity.
- It must always be 100% authentically me. My feelings thoughts and emotions in THAT moment. It might be good, bad, depressed, or ecstatic. But it’s going to ALWAYS remain ME.
- I will not edit/sensor my emotions/writing based on how it may or may not be received. For good or bad, this will always be a place where I can pour my heart out, to get what I’m going through off my chest.
- I’m NOT a professional.
- I’m not someone who has all the answers.
- I’m not trying to convince anyone of anything.
- I’m just a mom, documenting my struggles, wins and journey, and that’s what this will always be.
- Along the way it’s my prayer that it continues to mean something to you, my loved readers. I will share all I know, but it’s just that; what I know.
I love you all for supporting me, and sharing your thoughts with me. This is my pledge to you….much more of the SAME to come 🙂
P.S. This is probably pointing out the OBVIOUS but I’m famous for being the worlds WORST speller/editor/grammar girl. Soooo sorry, but it is what it is! If you subscribe to a feed then you get the worst version 🙁 I post THEN edit. Sorry 🙁