So I’ve realized lately that my definition of the Law of Attraction or at least my view of it, is somewhat different than the others you will find larking on the web. If you Google the phrase you will get a ton of sites claiming to give you instant wealth and riches and stating that your dreams will come true in a few days with their “simple formula” and purchase of their amazing e-book or online program. I have a difficult time with these.
If you get what I’m saying then we are on the right path. Let’s say you have a million dollars fall into your lap, and to be real I hope that happens to me, but…it hasn’t yet. If you have never planned for this, and have no goals/visions of how you will manage this money, and become a Lottery Winning Statistic. They will run a show about your life on E! True Hollywood Story of how having all that money destroyed everything you cared about. That’s what happens when all you asked for is money. You go out and blow it on nothing, people come into your life just to try and take it from you, and in a minute it’s all gone. Your friends are gone, your family hates you, and people wish this on themselves???
|Money creates more problems then it solves|
That is why I’ve started calling it Hustle.Believe.Receive. or the #HBRMethod Because I don’t believe in the way the traditional Law of Attraction is taught. It creates false scene of hope with no plan of action or direction, and people (rightfully so) get discouraged and quit believing in it (if they ever really did in the first place). They go into it thinking all they need to do is think about money and money will show up. (Note: if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is!).
I started this journey choosing to believe that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE, AND MONEY IS IRRELEVANT. I never had money growing up, so money only represented “lack” to me. I’d never know it to produce a surplus or be easy to come by, so day-dreaming about money, made absolutely no sense to me. I had however always had a vivid imagination about all the things I wanted to do and experience in my life, so that is where I started. I realized that money is OUR limitation that WE impose on our dreams, and I wanted to remove it completely from the equation. I refused to dwell on it, since all I’d ever known were negative associations. Instead I began focusing on the experiences, and the quality of life I wanted to create, and began moving positively in that direction. And that’s when I noticed a dramatic shift in my life, those EXPERIENCES began to fall into my lap, and money was never even part of the equation. (Click the topic label “Manifest That” on the right side of my blog to read a ton of examples of unbelievable experiences I’ve manifested without money).
Then they hit the gym, they practice, they perfect their craft, they eat right, they take care of their bodies, and study the plays (their Hustle). All the while in every moment of every day, they are playing the movie in their head of what it will be like to be that athlete living that dream (Visualization). I call this the relentless pursuit (a phrase, admittedly I am taking from an athlete I’ve worked with who has it tattooed on his arms). Most athletes I work with NEVER doubted for a moment that they would reach their dream. It’s a given in their mind (unwavering Belief).
Hustle.Believe.Receive. KEY’S TO SUCCESS:
This is my core principles for success, that I’ve applied in my own life to achieve amazing results in a very short time. They are simple ,and easy to apply, and with them you can recreate your life. You can literately create a whole new Life Plan.
- Believe with Unwavering Faith
- Work hard. Hustle don’t just sit on your ass and expect that if you think pretty/happy thoughts all this will fall in your lap. Get up and move in the direction of your dream!
- Expect the outcome. There is a great quote from the song My Last with Big Sean and Chris Brown that says; “I’m just doing better then what everybody projected, I KNEW that I’d be here, so if you ask me how I feel, I’ma just tell you it’s everything that I EXPECTED”. I love this.
- Use Affirmations and Mantra’s to keep you focused and remove the negative thoughts in your head.
- Visualization is critical. Create a movie in your head that plays out your Life Plan and Future Board in beautiful details. Let it inspire you and make you happy. The art of daydreaming.
- Gratitude is king. Gratitude is the key to success, and the very first step in the process. “In all things be grateful.” You knew your manifestation would come. You prepared for this moment for a long time. Sit back and enjoy every single second of your “Pinch me Moment”.
- Control your thoughts. Remember whatever you think about, good or bad is what your future will bring. If you think about how broke you are, you will ALWAYS be broke. If you think about how blessed and grateful for what you have in this moment, you will get more to be thankful for. It’s that simple.