- Find something to be grateful for, ANYTHING. Remind yourself every single day, what you have in your life to be thankful for (I know you got something!).
- Being thankful for what you have is the best way to recieve more to be thankful for.
- Gratitude is the key to happiness and happiness is the key to your success.
- Kill the negative voices in your head. Kill negativity in all forms in your life, don’t dwell on what you don’t want, or you will get more of that.
- Positive self talk. Replace those negative thoughts with positive ones.
3. Begin to dream:
- Think about what you really want in your life, what EXPERIENCES do you what to have?
- Break it down specifically.
- Day-dream about it, all the time (aka visualize)
- Create your Vision Board.
- Dream Big. Allow your self to dream BIGGER THEN BIG.
- Make a bucket list This is such a great way to learn to ALLOW yourself to start to dream.
- Stop speaking negative words, don’t get caught up in a “bitch fest” convo about your life with your BFF. Remember words hold more weight then thoughts, every time you say something out-loud your brain is buying into it, more each time. So if you go around talking about how much your life sucks, you will BELIEVE that, and it will continue to suck!
- Start instead verbalizing your positive thoughts and desires. This is hard at first because it seems so unnatural. But stick to it, it again the more you verbalize it the more your brain will start believing it.
4. Believe with blind faith if necessary that your results WILL COME.
- Use affirmations, and mantras to continually tell yourself the “when” not “if”.
- Tell yourself what you want and need to hear (I’m beautiful, I’m healthy, I’m happy, whatever)! It will be such a refreshing change form life where no one tells you what you want to hear!
5. Be Aware. Recognize your manifestation.
- Try to be in the moment and always aware, because The Law of Attraction will bring your wishes into your life but probably in a different way then you might be expecting. So be aware, and present.
- Your goals/dreams have not time limit on them, no expiration, so be patient and go about your life. Knowing they will come when the time is right. Remember the Big Picture.
- Happiness brings happiness, so celibate the little wins.
- Enjoy the rewards of blind faith leading to actual result, and that faith becoming WHO YOU ARE, and no longer work.
- Recognize when your manifestation has come into your life. Most of the time they show up unexpectedly in a way you never even thought about and it takes you a minute before you realize what it truly is. It’s like putting a puzzle together. So notice it. And celibate it!
- Don’t forget to DAILY put in the work necessary to change your life. That work can be mental as the steps above indicate, but it can also be physical. You doing things that will put you in a position to realize your dream when it comes. DO THE WORK!
Welcome to your new life. You have the power to create it. To build it like a dream home, draw up the plans, your the architect. Then bring in the builders and start working on the new construction that will become the life you want it to be. You created the one you are in by default. Now create the one you want by design.
Click HERE to pre-order my book #HustleBelieveReceive which gives my 8 steps to success to changing your life and living your dream. Not all “law of attraction” teaching works, in fact most don’t. But over the last 5 years I’ve learned what does and how to quickly and easily apply it to get fast, life changing results. Learn more about my #HBRMethod for success.