- What does your life look like?
- Where are you?
- What are you doing?
- Are you happy?
- Who is with you? (It doesn’t need to be a specific person by name, but the type of person/people)
- Where have you gone in the past 5 years?
- Who did you go with?
- What experiences have you had? (Did you cross off items on your Bucket List? Do you have a bucket list? Do you know what one is?)
- What do you look like?
- How do you feel?
- What does your career look like? Are you working?
Picture every detail of that day, envision all of it. Don’t allow ANY TYPE OF LIMITATION to this fantasy. No this is realistically what I’d be doing then, or this is what I should be doing then, this is purely your movie for your perfect life. It’s like how most people fill out their online dating profile, make the shit up to make themselves look better than they really are (Not me of course!). But know what this day looks and feels like; create it so clearly that on demand you can pull it up whenever you need it.
That day is the inspiration for your Future Board. It is your future board. That is your Ultimate Dream plan. That day is what life is all about. Life is so very short. If this is what your true inner self imagines your life to be, then don’t you think you owe it to yourself to make it happen? Do you really want to live your life knowing what you are capable of, but living with what if?
Life is short.